At HYBRID TECHNOLOGIES, our colors don’t just make things – we make things possible.
Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing programming problems for our clients.
Let’s join our teams that build massively scalable software and systems, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of IT markets.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic and professional Senior Engineer who is strong at Node JS to collaborate with team members to define and implement software architecture.
For this role, you should:
• Participate in our entire product lifecycle, implement server-side logic and data structure following Specification document
• Collaborate effectively with other technology teams to solve complex issues spanning their respective areas
• Take part in system architect and database design
• Gather and address technical and design requirements
• Write clean code to develop functional APIs
Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 1 -year experience in development using modern stacks/ frameworks/technologies
• Experience in prototype-based object-oriented and MVC design patterns
• Experience with REST/JSON APIs
• Experience with Non-Relational Database Schema Design (preferably MongoDB)
• Proficiency with a Linux environment
• Development experience on a SaaS product
• Experience with CI/CD systems
• Experience with SQL based RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
• Experience with “NoSQL” data stores and technologies (ElasticSearch, Redis, etc.)
• Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible
• Customer-centric mindset and lean approach will be high value
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.