WHAT WILL YOU GET IF JOINING US AS A QUALITY ASSURANCE STAFF ???
You will be responsible for effectively maintaining customer commitment and compliance level established for the ISO 9001 and 27001. Candidate must be able to work independently while supporting multiple projects at multiple sites (HCMC, Hanoi, Da Nang).
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee generation, approval, and compliance management of applicable ISO9001 and 27001 documentation
- Contribute to ISMS training and audit programs
- Optimize and deploy ISO standards to departments
- Audit/create/review/approve/release ISO documents/instructions as required
- Perform and administer internal quality audits
- Provide support for incidents and CAPA program
- Support Project’s deliverables from QA perspective
- Ensure Project’s outputs/deliverables are being created and delivered on time
- Effectively manage to communicate with Project Manager/Leader for the company’s standard/process
- Independently review and audit Project’s outputs/deliverables to make sure they comply with the company’s standard/process
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Quality auditor, having performed internal process audits
- 2 years of proven experience in ISO9001/27001
- Familiar with root cause analysis, verification & validation and CAPA
- Solid understanding of software project life cycles.
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.