Mô tả công việc
WHAT WILL YOU GET IF JOINING US AS A QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER ???
- Be a part of the engineering team that focuses on quality management, auditing, and improvement.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
NICE TO HAVE
- Speaking Japanese and PMO background is an advantage.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Good understanding of CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience with setup CI/CD by Jenkins, Travis is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.