Hybrid Technologies is one of the top-of-Asian technology company, including a wide range of professional services and diversified business models in hybrid development, blockchain application or AI following Japanese standards.
Join us, you will have opportunities to improve yourself, develop capability, gain experience and become a member in a house full of energy and happiness as ever!
- Work in a young and dynamic working environment among Japanese and Vietnamese developers.
- Effectively manage the project by closely communicating with the Project team in Japan.
- Having experience in planning project resource
- At least 4-year experience in Project Manager or similar of a PM position
- Plan the project roadmap, set KPI accordingly (if any), and keep the track of the project. Set rules and policies to meet the goal effectively
- Solve the problem with analytical thinking when a bug or risk is detected
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Good at negotiating with clients
- Good spoken and written command of Engish
- Approach project with agile/scrum, Waterfall where you build a thesis, carry out and improve with gathered feedbacks
- Salary & Bonus:
- Competitive & attractive, performance review 2 times/year
- 13th salary, incentive bonus
- Allowance: lunch, parking, Japanese certificate,…
- Holidays’ gifts
- Insurance & Health Care:
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance by law
- Premium health insurance for you and your family
- Annual health check-up
- Working environment:
- Computers and modern equipment
- Free space: snacks, drinks,…
- Refresh & entertainment area; green, friendly and cozy office
- Activities & Training (Company sponsor):
- Several fascinating clubs:
+ Language clubs: Japanese, English,…
+ Culture Clubs: Games (AOE, LOL, DOTA2, PES,…)
+ Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Gym,…
- Quarter team building activities, annual outing trip
- Technical classes, soft skills courses, seminar, workshop
- Training Center exclusively for Freshers and BrSE; training abroad