We are now seeking for Junior Mobile Game Engineer, who are passionate in developing great software, will be trained Unity 2D, 3D and native Application
– Research and learn new technologies
– Develop mobile game/ native mobile game application for global market.
- Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 1-year experience in software development is must
• Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Basic competency in several programming language: C#, Java, Swift (Object C)
• Having experience in working with network programming/game online is a plus.
• Having experience in developing a complete game project (from ground up to submit store) is a plus.
• Be able to use git repository for manage source code
• Open mind and willingness to learn.
• Having ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
• Research new technology and solving of technical problem.
• Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility
• Good communication skill
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.