We are now seeking enthusiastic and professional Full-stack developers to join fully into OTA website
development process (from ideas until releasing to end user) and collecting result report to
appreciate the idea:
For this role, you will work closely with BrSE/Leader to:
- Implement current for frontend & backend
- Develop tools which support for management.
- Research and give any ideas/solutions for improvements.
- Join to resolve end user issues.
- At least 1 year’s experience as a Full-stack developer
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Experience with LAMP
- Experience and good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience with Database systems (MySQL/Memcache) .
- Experience with source control system (Github, SVN)
- Have experience on large scale web service is referred.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- High motivation and strong team-working spirit
- Highly commitment, responsible, hard-working
- Working knowledge of any game development is an advantage
- Experiences working with Japanese clients/ partners is preferable
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.