Hybrid Technologies is one of the top-of-Asian technology company, including a wide range of professional services and diversified business models in hybrid development, blockchain application or AI following Japanese standards.
Join us, you will have opportunities to improve yourself, develop capability, gain experience and become a member in a house full of energy and happiness as ever!
Job description: Be responsible for scanning applications and systems to identify vulnerabilities. In other words, you are looking for issues of applications and are securing app/web servers.
- Identify critical flaws in applications and systems that cyber attackers could exploit.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments for networks, applications and operating systems.
- Conduct network security audits and scanning on a predetermined basis.
- Use automated tools (e.g. Burp Suite, Nessus) to pinpoint vulnerabilities and reduce time-consuming tasks.
- Use manual testing techniques and methods to gain a better understanding of the environment and reduce false negatives.
- Develop, test and modify custom scripts and applications for vulnerability testing
- Manually validate report findings to reduce false positives.
- Compile and track vulnerabilities over time for metrics purposes.
- Write and present a comprehensive Vulnerability Assessment
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions.
- Supply hands-on training for network and systems administrators.
- Develop and maintain a vulnerability assessment database.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Python, Bash Shell scripting.
- Web-based applications.
- Network scanning tools (e.g. Nessus, etc.).
- Vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. Burp Suite, etc.)
- OWASP Top Ten Web Application Security Risks.
- OWASP API Security – Top 10Security related certificates are desirable
- Good at English (Reading & Writing)
|1. Salary & Bonus:|
|2. Insurance & Health Care:|
|3. Working environment:|
|4. Activities & Training (Company sponsor):|